1. The sewing hook & base containing the lower bobbin is twice the normal size, resulting in less bobbin changes, which is of particular use when using thicker than normal threads;
2. This high speed, automated bar-tacking machine generates a wide range of bartack patterns with no operator effort. Fully automated, the operator merely programs the desired tack into the computer and the machine will do the rest;
3. This unit is perfect for producing a Box X stitch and Bar-tacking seams seen on aircraft & auto seat belts, cargo nets, harnesses, rigging straps etc. Standard tacks, zig zag patterns, and many other patterns are already pre-programmed;
4. Optional & custom made pattern clamps can be fitted with-in as little as 10 minutes after removing the pre-fitted bartack clamps.
5. Economical operation with low power consumption. The direct drive mechanism greatly reduces power transmission losses, and a compact and energy-efficient motor has also been adopted;
6. HighTex offers a wide variety of labor saving devices to maximize productivity and quality.
Aircraft & auto seat belts, cargo nets, harnesses, rigging straps, heavy duty belting, rope dog collars, leashes, backpack, bag handles etc.