1. The long sewing machine arm allows up to 635mm clearance to the right of the needle, which is approximately two and a half times the clearance of a standard arm machine;
2. The machine can handle up to a size 415 thread with ease;
3. The machine features a large hook and extra capacity bobbin sane to those found in Mitsubishi machines and the Singer 132;
4. The synchronized walking foot and drop feeding mechanism ensures positive feeding of material without slippage & providing smooth sewing of even the heaviest & most bulky materials;
5. The 72600 can be set up with pneumatic presser foot lifter and pneumatic reverse to allow for increased productivity and more efficient operation;
6. One of the hallmark features of the 72600 is that it features a "free sewing" capability that allows the operator to sew in any direction free of the control of the walking foot. By simply lifting up the presser foot lifter on the machine one can free stitch with machine, allowing one to sew circles, squares, and scalloped patterns with ease.
Suitable for sewing extra heavyweight materials such as canvas, vinyl, leather, synthetics and various coated, laminated and rubberized fabrics.
Designed for stitching such products as tents, tarps, awnings, truck covers, mops, luggage, construction barriers, field covers, and heavy bulky products