1. This machine is the lowest cost heavy duty compound feed saddle and harness stitcher offered in the market today. The patent approved design of this machine ensures even stitches in a variety of heavy materials;
2. The compound feed mechanism of this machine features a feed dog, walking foot, and needle feed that all work in unison to insure feeding of the most difficult materials with ease;
3. The presser foot has an extra high lift and can go up to 18mm, allowing for a large range of extra heavy weight material or bulky items to be used;
4. The special extra large Barrel shuttle hook and bobbin capacity reduces the number of bobbin changes and offers high efficiency in sewing products using extra thick thread up to metric size 7* (=V415, 1300dX3 or T-400);
5. This leather stitching machine features a heavy duty cylinder arm shape which helps in the production of 3-dimensional items;
6. Special flatbed tabletop attachment available that allows the cylinder arm sewing surface to be converted to a flat sewing surface to allow for better stitching with certain types of work;
7. The 11 inch Mega Flywheel of this saddle and harness sewing machine is to create more torque for very hard and rigid leather for saddle makers and harness makers.
This machine is the ideal choice for sewing chaps, chinks, leather pouches, horse tack, bridles, breast collars, halters, reins, holsters, knife sheaths, saddles and harness, synthetic materials such as nylon, Biothane, Ohiothane, other various coated and laminated products, sheep's fleece and hair on cowhide.