1. Precision step-by step stitching for detailed sewing work. This leather stitcher is an excellent machine for doing repairs on leather goods that have already been sewn, as the operator can match each hole stitch for stitch;
2. No need for cords, outlets or motors because it is designed to power free. It is also very light (compared to powered machines) and so offers a great deal of portability. Great for handmade leather workshop and saddlery;
3. This portable leather sewing machine uses a jump foot needle feed mechanism to pull the material through the machine, which results in very consistent stitch lengths, as well as perfectly spaced stitches;
4. The hook, race, and bobbin for the Outlaw has been previously unused in machines of this type in the past. Far less skipped stitches can be achieved with the Outlaw due to this precision hook, bobbin, and race design;
5. The OUTLAW leather hand crank stitcher is a hand-powered leather sewing machine capable of sewing up to 3/4 inch thick leather, as well as nylon, canvas, urethane, plastic, sheepskin, webbing, beta, biothane, and the like;
6. Built tough with an extremely durable, precision cast iron frame instead of an aluminum frame, and all steel parts instead of zinc extruded parts, there are no soft metals used at all in the machine.
1. Professional saddle makers and leather craftsman: Gun holsters, knife sheaths, leather harness, saddles, custom handbags, horse tack, bridles etc.
2. Leather goods manufacturer: Leather belts, wallets, briefcases, leather bags, and shoes etc.
3. Mobile military workshops: In conditions where there is no electricity and repair of military equipment on the ground is necessary. An excellent machine for sewing nylon and Kevlar straps, harnesses, tow straps, slings, and lifting harness and slings. Works well on ballistic nylon as well.
4. Beginner in leather work: Very easy machine to operate. One lever pull at a time creates a precise lockstitch. One of the most simple to maintain machines on the market. Very little chance of operator error as it impossible for the machine to run too fast. The speed is regulated by the handle pull of the operator.
5. Children and young adult safe: Children can easily learn to use, operate, and maintain the Cowboy Outlaw. There is a much reduced chance of injury when using this hand operated machine over motorized machines due to the simple design of the machine.