1. Most importantly, critical areas have been given a golden coating of Titanium Nitride, the super hard ceramic finish. Titanium Nitride coatings allow the parts to last up to 3 times longer than normal;
2. The compound feed mechanism of this machine features a feed dog, walking foot, and needle feed that all work in unison to insure feeding of the most difficult materials with ease;
3. The presser foot has an extra high lift and can go up to 25mm, allowing for a large range of extra heavy weight material or bulky items to be used;
4. The special extra large Barrel shuttle hook and bobbin capacity reduces the number of bobbin changes and offers high efficiency in sewing products using extra thick thread up to metric size 7* (=V415, 1300dX3 or T-400);
5. This leather stitching machine features a heavy duty cylinder arm shape which helps in the production of 3-dimensional items;
6. Special flatbed tabletop attachment available that allows the cylinder arm sewing surface to be converted to a flat sewing surface to allow for better stitching with certain types of work;
7. The 12 inch Mega Flywheel of this saddle and harness sewing machine is to create more torque for very hard and rigid leather for saddle makers and harness makers.
This leather sewing machine has become the standard in the saddle and harness industry. It has been widely used for stitching bullet loops, saddle skirts, headstalls, halters, breatstcollars, holsters, knife sheaths, chaps, knee pads, covered stirrups, gun belts, cases and other leather crafts.
The machine can also be used to sew sofa and armchairs, shoes, car mats, leather belts, luggage, suitcases, heavy hand bags, lifting slings, safety harness, briefcases, and the like.