1. Up to 600x300 large sewing area allow for sewing 240mm and 300mmwide heavy duty polyester webbing straps by single operation;
2. The special large Adler 204 type Barrel shuttle hook and bobbin capacity offers high efficiency in sewing heavy weight webbing slings with extra thick thread (Tex-450, 1050d X 4, V462);
3. High clamp lift and large needle penetration power allow the processing of extremely thick materials, such as Polyester, Nylon, Polypropylene, Webbing, Kevlar, Vinyl, Leather and Canvas, can easily sew 2-4 ply synthetic webbing slings (3.5mm of each) together;
4. The specialized sewing automation improves quality, lowers production time and reduces operator involvement, in many cases it is possible to run two or three automated sewing units with only one person, great for saving labor cost;
5. The burning type automatic thread trimmer (heat cutter) is special designed for cutting very thick Polyester sewing thread and Nylon sewing thread (without fringing);
6. The custom made clamping systems is adjustable for sewing webbing slings with width of 120mm, 150mm, 180mm, 240mm and 300mm, thus with this heavy duty electronically controlled pattern sewing machine, you can produce all size synthetic lifting slings made from Polyester and Nylon;
7. This wide area automatic pattern sewing machine will be completely installed and thoroughly tested (testing material is required before delivery), Ready to Operate out of box.
300mm wide heavy duty polyester webbing straps for making 10,000 KGS lifting slings, as well as 200mm, 240mm width webbing slings made of polyester or Nylon; protection and safety industry such as military and tactical gear, bulletproof vest (bullet resistant vests), body armor, safety harness and fall protection equipment.