1. This heavy duty industrial sewing machine comes with a 635 mm long arm clearance to make it easy to sew large articles, such as upholstery, tarpaulins, awnings and camping equipment;
2. The 7510NL-25 has a unique feature which allows the user to simply dial in the walk height of the walking foot. This prevents the walking foot from snagging on thicker material and camping equipment;
3. The machine's rectangular feeding motion promises the consistent feeding of materials of all thicknesses without stitch gathering;
4. The machine is equipped with an instantaneous changeover device for alternating the vertical movement amount of the walking foot and presser foot, which demonstrates its capability for processes involving sewing products with a lot of multi-layered portions;
5. The 1-needle type machine is equipped with a bottom-feed micro-adjustment mechanism with the needle feed amount fixed. This helps prevent irregular stitches which are free from pitch errors;
6. The high 16mm presser foot lift enables easy material handling for heavy sewing;
7. The 7510s’ maximum stitch length of 2 ½ stitches per inch allows a broader range of uses, such as awnings and sacks.The stitch length is easily adjusted by the stitch dial.
For sewing medium to heavy weight materials such as upholstery fabrics, leather, vinyl, canvas, synthetics, laminated and coated products
Suitable for sewing medium and heavy weight materials, such as leather sofas and armchair, fabric sofas, car seats, leather bags, automotive and marine upholstery, medical braces, handbags, suitcases, furniture, sporting goods, tents, awnings, FIBC, Big Bags, Jumbo bags etc.