1. The long & slender arm makes it possible to sew seams even in the most narrow parts of shoes and boots;
2. The top feeding foot can be turned in all directions, enables an individual change of the feeding direction even during sewing;
3. The shoe patch sewing machine has a longer needle bar stroke than Adler 30-70 or Singer 29K allowing the operator to sew heavier leather. Easily sews a 1/2" thickness. All parts are interchangable with Pfaff 8346/30 and Claes 8346-30 patching machine;
4. The large hook decreases the replacement frequency of bobbin thread, thereby reducing down-time and helping reduce the operator's fatigue. Also the large shuttle hook allow you to sew with thick thread size up to V207 (Metric size #15 or 630Dx3 or T-210);
5. This heavy duty shoe patcher is particularly user-friendly thanks to Kinedyne powerful servo motor. It allow you to sew very slowly, stitch by stitch, it makes sewing detailed work much easier. And the DC- servo motor motor fitted to the sewing head enables machine operation without a machine stand;
6.The automatic needle UP and DOWN needle positioning synchronizer makes it easy to control the machine, even when sewing very narrow shoes with complicated seams;
7. Perfect closing seams (good stitch formation) both on delicate leather articles, sturdy shoes and orthopaedic applications;
8. The infinitely variable stitch length adjustment is useful for refinishing work;
9. This heavy duty shoe patching machine with a cheaper price than others on the market offers average European quality standards.
Shoes, boots, leather vests, bag zips, leather jackets, baseball gloves, motorcycle leathers, leather luggage, elastics, polyester materials, orthopaedicians, bandagists, tarpaulins and tents.